Traveling during the holidays can be stressful and expensive. This year, make life easier and visit some phenomenal destinations not too far from home. St. Louis is really close to some wonderful places that will undoubtedly create long-lasting family memories. Escaping during the holiday season just might become a new family tradition! Here’s a suggested list of the top spots nearby.
Starting on the Pacific and heading east, check out part one of our state-to-state guide to America’s roadside attractions!
Planning a road trip this summer? Here are some helpful tips to get your family there happy and in one piece.
Getting out of St. Louis for a scenic day trip is too easy. In less than an hour you can be riding through hills, passing acres of vineyards, stopping to sample wine at one of many wineries, exploring a tiny, historic town and marveling at the state’s natural wonders. These are the best drives within 60 miles of the city.
- Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA Chelsea vs Manchester City...
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove
- RT @stltreasurer: "We've seen the future, and it's plastic!" Treasurer Jones via @kmoxnews stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/24/cit… 3 hours ago
- RT @caroldanielKMOX: Noon-time robbery of 2 employees @ Scott Credit Union ATM in OFallon, Ill. Police going over video from scene. http:/… 4 hours ago
- O’Fallon, Illinois ATM ‘Forcibly’ Robbed Friday cbsloc.al/16TZdGg 4 hours ago
- St. Clair County Judge Charged With Heroin, Gun Possession cbsloc.al/16TXfFR 5 hours ago