The St. Louis Police Department has stepped up security around the Saint Louis University campus after two students were robbed in one week.
It happened at midnight at a home at Osceola St. and Broadway.
Fingerprints at scene led police to man who held up Southern Commercial Bank on Broadway.
Dog walker was punched in the face after handing over her wallet.
A robber’s inability to drive a stick shift might have proven costly for him had the victim not agreed to give him a ride.
Man held up Check N Go at gunpoint Saturday.
He wears sunglasses, wigs and baseball caps.
Timothy Shaw sought for Monday hold-up, said to be armed and dangerous.
- Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA Chelsea vs Manchester City... Namaste: Yoga Poses For...
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- RT @michaelcalhoun: These two guys have unsuccessfully tried in at least a half dozen sections to start the wave. #socceratbusch http://t.c… 4 hours ago
- RT @Ackerman1120: This crowd, by the way, isn't leaving downtown. No, sir. Lots of fans outside the stadium. 5 hours ago
- RT @TanyaLou86: #MCFC stages an incredible comeback coming from behind to beat #CFCUSA 4-3! Catch up on all the action here: http://t.co/yh… 6 hours ago
- RT @MCFC: FULL TIME: City stage an incredible comeback here in St Louis, coming from 3-0 behind to beat Chelsea 4-3! #cityontour #mcfc 6 hours ago