A trial court more than two years ago threw out $390 million in TIF funding for developer Paul McKee’s NorthSide Regeneration project.
A federal court’s decision to strike down a state law that banned carrying concealed weapons and says Illinois could have a new concealed carry law by early next month.
At least three dozen suits have been filed around the country challenging the requirement that workplace health plans cover birth control.
The 8th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals ruling reverses a previous ruling by a three-judge panel of the court.
Fourth time a similar lawsuit has been tossed out this year.
Ruling favors controversial Westboro Baptist Church, which protests outside soldier funerals.
Attorney Judy Cates believes this is the largest judgment ever in an individual sexual harassment case.
Springfield City Council indefinitely stalls plans to reinstate the city’s red-light camera system.
- World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Ballpark Village Update
- Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Jefferson Jackson Dinner
- End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens... D-Day Anniversary
- Kids Go for the Largest Swimming Lesson cbsloc.al/14Ir0Xo #STL #GuinnessWorldRecord 22 minutes ago
- Multiple people shot at the Madelaine Manor Apartments on Natural Bridge. cbsloc.al/16evmoo 32 minutes ago
- Downtown St. Louis to See Saturday Metering cbsloc.al/100Osxg #STL 50 minutes ago
- Police: 4 Shot in Berkeley in Broad Daylight cbsloc.al/16evmoo #crime 1 hour ago