Saint Louis University Hospital
The American Urological Association now supports new guidelines which state routine screening is no longer recommended for men who are at average risk for the disease.
Infectious diseases specialist Dr. Nirav Patel at Saint Louis University Hospital says hospital officials are being vigilant here for anything unusual showing up.
In a survey of high school athletes, 53 percent of them said they had continued playing despite taking a serious blow to the head.
“The variation is huge and I don’t think we all expected it to be quite that large”
The mysterious SARS-like illness has now killed six of the twelve people who have been diagnosed with it worldwide.
The 1.5 million dollar expansion of the region’s busiest trauma center will begin in February.
The new procedure allows surgeons to change a lead without opening a person’s chest.
This new outpatient center at Saint Louis University Hospital is only one of five in the nation.
Karen Blake was hit head-on by another vehicle that crossed the center line in Waterloo.
A southeast Missouri man is hospitalized after his car overturned while he was fleeing a sheriff’s deputy.
- Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA Chelsea vs Manchester City...
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove
- Missouri Ranks High on ‘Best States for Retirement’ List >> cbsloc.al/14MBbt1 25 minutes ago
- Bridgeton Landfill Fire Creeping Closer to Radioactive Waste >> cbsloc.al/18nzJPr 1 hour ago
- Military Medals Left at Goodwill Will Be Returned to WWII Vet’s Daughter >> cbsloc.al/10RQxaT 2 hours ago
- Belleville man charged in sexual assault of a child stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/24/bel… 13 hours ago