In the last year, 20 people were infected by a rare but dangerous form of salmonella bacteria, and one person died in January.
People who recently bought cantaloupes grown in southwestern Indiana are being advised to throw them out.
76 people in 22 states have been infected
The company said one bag tested positive for Salmonella, and the recall is being conducted as a precautionary measure
Company says some of the product sold in Illinois and elsewhere could be contaminated with salmonella.
No illnesses have been reported.
J.M. Smucker Co. is recalling thousands of 16-ounce jars of its Smucker’s Natural Peanut Butter Chunky because of possible salmonella contamination
One person has died and seventy-six people in 26 states, including Missouri and Illinois, have been made sick from the same strain of the disease.
Pig ears with salmonella risk recalled.
SPRINGFIELD, Ill. (IRN) — An outbreak of salmonella that was tied to tainted alfalfa sprouts has grown to at least 94 cases in 16 states, with more than half of them […]
- Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA Chelsea vs Manchester City...
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove
- Missouri Ranks High on ‘Best States for Retirement’ List >> cbsloc.al/14MBbt1 1 hour ago
- Bridgeton Landfill Fire Creeping Closer to Radioactive Waste >> cbsloc.al/18nzJPr 2 hours ago
- Military Medals Left at Goodwill Will Be Returned to WWII Vet’s Daughter >> cbsloc.al/10RQxaT 3 hours ago
- Belleville man charged in sexual assault of a child stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/24/bel… 14 hours ago