Sandy Hook Elementary School
The Executive Committee voted 12-3 on legislation to ban the delivery, sale or transfer of ammunition feeding devices of more than 10 rounds after emotional testimony.
In the wake of the tragedy in Connecticut, it is clear that this nation needs to reform its gun laws and a number of other needs now.
Assault, armed criminal action and unlawful possession of a weapon charges were filed against 57-year-old Lester Davis.
Fifty-seven percent of Americans now say gun control laws should be made more strict, according to the poll, conducted Dec. 14 – 16.
On Hancock and Kelly we set most politics aside for a day to take your calls and reactions to the shooting in Newtown, Connecticut. Hour 1: Hour 2:
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- 2013 #Cards Strike Familiar Pose On New Sports Illustrated Cover. See for yourself: cbsloc.al/184N2qh 32 minutes ago
- Another harrowing tale of survival in Moore, OK ow.ly/lidDn Okla. Family Finds Grandfather Buried Alive In Tornado Rubble 1 hour ago
- National Weather Service in St. Louis Facing Cuts cbsloc.al/184aa8h 3 hours ago
- St. Louis County Will Loan $400 M To Metro Transit cbsloc.al/10l3Chm 3 hours ago