“Schools are sanctuaries for our children, and they are supposed to be, by design, a safe place,” says Illinois State Rep. Jack Franks.
One of the amendments would make it a felony for anyone to sell, purchase or transfer a military-style assault weapon.
Salon.com Reporter Alex Seitz-Wald joined us to talk about Gene Rosen, the man who took several Sandy Hook students in after the shooting; who is now being harassed by conspiracy theorists. Political Reporter Niall Stanage […]
A Republican lawmaker from rural Missouri is calling for a sales tax on violent video games in response to a deadly Connecticut school shooting.
And while no changes will be implemented immediately, Captain Sam Dotson calls the meeting productive.
She says what’s needed are “commonsense laws that respect that right, but prevent the mass slaughter of innocent Americans.”
There’s no evidence that suggests that people who have Asperger’s are more likely than anybody else to commit homicide, expert said.
On Hancock and Kelly we set most politics aside for a day to take your calls and reactions to the shooting in Newtown, Connecticut. Hour 1: Hour 2:
Quinn said in a statement Friday that Illinoisans are praying for the victims and families in Newtown, Connecticut.
“There’s always more you can do. However, you’ve never going to be able to prevent every situation from occurring,” Tim Fitch said.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- Metro East Mayors establish collection points for Oklahoma tornado victims and work crews stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/21/don… 2 hours ago
- .@CHRABE has a new column: Return To Normalcy, At Least For A Few Hours cbsloc.al/18gknMy 4 hours ago
- Cardinals: Additional Tickets for Thursday’s Soccer Match cbsloc.al/1a2PCK0 #socceratbusch 5 hours ago
- Spending on specialty drugs like cancer, MS and hepatitis C will Increase by 67% in 2015, according to study. cbsloc.al/14v8mkN 5 hours ago