A chance to represent southeastern Missouri in Congress is drawing plenty of interest from officials looking at succeeding Republican U.S. Rep. Jo Ann Emerson.
Emerson is trading in her congressional seat for the private sector, assuming the role of President and CEO of the National Rural Electric Cooperative Association.
The only ballot item that received more votes than the Republican Senate race was prayer.
Tonight’s result sets up what is likely to be a closely-watched November contest between the Republican candidate and incumbent Democrat Claire McCaskill.
The contest is considered crucial to the GOP’s efforts to regain control of the U.S. Senate.
A negative campaign ad points to last year’s scandal involving Lt. Gov. Kinder and a Metro East strip club.
Former vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin is starring in a new Missouri ad promoting the U.S. Senate campaign of Sarah Steelman.
The poll conducted for the St. Louis Post-Dispatch and KMOV shows Romney with 51 percent support.
Steelman wants to make sure she has enough resources to spread her message.
An independent political committee reports $444,150 in its bank account at the start of July to help Missouri U.S. Senate candidate Sarah Steelman.
- World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Ballpark Village Update
- Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Jefferson Jackson Dinner
- End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens... D-Day Anniversary
- In the news at 6:30: waste water in River Des Peres, costly cleanup in St. Charles, and a laughing gas study. Listen: betaplayer.radio.com/player/newsrad… 41 minutes ago
- Bosnian Group Meets After Deadly Shootings cbsloc.al/16g5Qis 45 minutes ago
- RT @DebbieMonterrey: #STL City/County merger on the horizon? Heated discussion at #STL Co Council Mtg last night. Story at 6:05a @KMOX http… 1 hour ago
- In the news at 6: concerns over a city-county partnership, shootings in Berkeley, and SNAP goes to the UN. Listen: betaplayer.radio.com/player/newsrad… 1 hour ago