Damages were calculated at $7.25 an hour to resolve the issue, adding up to $7.25 million for victims in Illinois. Legally, plaintiffs can receive eleven times the damages.
“For over seven decades, you’ve been able to depend on us. I want you to know you still can,” Scott Schnuck said.
Workers at a Schnucks grocery store in south St. Louis found the boy about 11:15 p.m. He said his name was Noah, but he didn’t know his last name or where he lived.
St. Louis Police say a 5-year-old boy who was found walking around a Schnucks market Thursday night has been reunited with his mother.
The recall includes all fresh ground sausage purchases Sunday with a sell-by date of May 2, 2013.
I’ve been pondering these days whatever happened to Missouri’s consumer protection movement.
A man with a scar on his face robbed the bank inside a Schnucks supermarket in Overland Wednesday.
A customer returned a package of ground beef containing pieces of black display paper to Schnucks Sunday evening.
In a tweet shortly after six o’clock Tuesday morning, the mayor pointed out that Schnuck Markets “remains the largest grocer in the city.”
Charlie and Debbie say we should remain loyal to Schnucks through their computer hacking episode because Schnucks has been loyal to our community; Dr. Michael Wysession talks about new science standards for students K-12; and Dr. Daniel Shea talks about his book about Pearl Curran, an St. Louis author whose inspiration came from the spirits in a Quija board.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch
- RT @damianpaletta: I'll be on @KMOX in a few minutes with @charliekmox talking about #IRS. Tune in St. Louis! 1 hour ago
- RT @DebbieMonterrey: @LarryConnersUSA joins @charliekmox and me on @KMOX at 9:05 stlouis.cbslocal.com/#listen-live 3 hours ago
- RT @KMOX: 9:05a-Charlie & Debbie talk with fired KMOV Anchor Larry Conners. kmox.com/listen 3 hours ago
- Traffic Increasing at Lambert Airport cbsloc.al/16U8BKq 3 hours ago