Jurors have sided with school bus manufacturers in a 2005 Missouri crash that killed two motorists and critically injured two schoolchildren.
The same type of bullet was also found in February in the hallway of the school in Belleville.
Eleven students from north St. Louis are being treated for minor injuries.
About a half-dozen students have been hospitalized after a St. Louis school bus collided with a Metro bus.
35 batteries, weighing about 100 pounds each, were taken from First Student buses in late June.
Police in Collinsville are looking for suspects who stole batteries from nearly three dozen school buses.
The batteries weigh roughly 100 pounds and can be sold for $50 apiece at a recycling center.
Parents in St. Albans picked up a video camera and tailed the bus to prove the route was longer than state law allowed.
School district in Franklin County would benefit from bill now in Missouri legislature.
Sen. David Pearce, declared that the bill is dead for the session that ends Friday.
- Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA Chelsea vs Manchester City...
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove
- Storm Creates Danger at Popular Hannibal Park cbsloc.al/10sIqTm #mo 1 hour ago
- RT @Y98Jen: #Y98Requestathon is ON! 314-969-9898/618-397-9898 to help tornado victims! bit.ly/1a7xrmm 1 hour ago
- Do you look up where you used car came from? Cars Damaged During Hurricane Sandy Flooding Market At Half-Off: cbsloc.al/ZieduQ 1 hour ago
- Smelly Bridgeton Landfill Fire Creeping Closer to Radioactive Waste cbsloc.al/12AYkMR 1 hour ago