Jmiyha Rickman was reportedly throwing what has been described as a bad tantrum at Loy Joy Elementary.
The Rockwood School District told parents of the incident in a letter.
The district’s policy committee first looked at the issue last month and delved into more details of the plan this week.
A small southeast Missouri school district is facing a threat of legal action over a policy barring same-sex couples from attending prom together.
University City is the latest school district in the region to take a second-glance at security.
The Missouri Board of Education voted unanimously Tuesday to let the St. Louis public school district shed its “unaccredited” label, a move that makes it no longer subject to a state law allowing students to transfer to better-performing districts.
The troubled East St. Louis school district is cutting 50 administrative jobs amid concerns the school system may run out of money by the end of September.
Since school started last August, the Joplin School District’s approach has been to educate students about weather and preparedness in the event of a storm.
Gov. Quinn proposed merger to save money.
The audit would include an examination of the district’s longtime, exclusive relationship with Glenn Construction Co.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- Metro East Mayors establish collection points for Oklahoma tornado victims and work crews stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/21/don… 5 hours ago
- .@CHRABE has a new column: Return To Normalcy, At Least For A Few Hours cbsloc.al/18gknMy 7 hours ago
- Cardinals: Additional Tickets for Thursday’s Soccer Match cbsloc.al/1a2PCK0 #socceratbusch 8 hours ago
- Spending on specialty drugs like cancer, MS and hepatitis C will Increase by 67% in 2015, according to study. cbsloc.al/14v8mkN 8 hours ago