Children who come with the ability to interact with computer screens and basic keyboard knowledge find it much easier to learn in today’s classrooms.
Parents in St. Albans picked up a video camera and tailed the bus to prove the route was longer than state law allowed.
The legislation would have required schools to spell out how they would investigate allegations and what would happen to students caught bullying others.
School districts would purchase the medication, and the nurses would decide how much to store at a school.
Some concerned about possible loss of revenue for schools.
Superintendent says city schools would “no longer exist” if they lose.
Would force failing city schools to pay for transfers to accredited districts.
Reportedly happened while classes were in session at Blow Middle School.
Is establishing scholarship fund, educating parents and staff in the faith
A Jackson County judge has scheduled a hearing Friday on efforts by suburban school districts to block transfers of students
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Local Artists Find Success on...
- Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Hazardous Household Waste...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night Bravo's Andy Cohen Featured...
- Branson Recovers from Tornado, Loss of Stars cbsloc.al/10QYAWB #mo 1 hour ago
- Missouri Social Services Director Resigns cbsloc.al/13GuhWC #MO 2 hours ago
- Church Van Accident on I-70 Leaves 5 Dead cbsloc.al/Z94h6N #Il 3 hours ago
- Metal Detectors, Bag Restrictions For Senior PGA Championship cbsloc.al/12HK06U It will be held this week at Bellerive Country Club 3 hours ago