The St. Louis region is abundant with history and culture. In February, the rich heritage of the African American community is celebrated in a variety of ways at venues around the area.
“He certainly is deserving of being in the Hall of Famous Missourians,” Speaker of the House Rep. Steve Tilley said calling Limbaugh one of the most recognized radio personalities in the country.
John and Michael talk with SLU Political Science Professor and Vietnam veteran Dr. Timothy Lomperis about the end of the Iraq war; with Author David Pietrusza about his book, “1948: Harry Truman’s Improbably Victory”; with Conductor Rick Benjamin, author of “Treemonisha”, an opera written by Ragtime’s Scott Joplin; and with Actor Stefan Karl, the actor playing “The Grinch” in “How the Grinch Stole Christmas”, currently at the Peabody Opera House in STL.
What lured the ragtime composer to travel to the then remote suburb from his apartment in the city?
- John O'Hurley in the KMOX... World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
- Ballpark Village Update Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Jefferson Jackson Dinner End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens...
- Express Scripts to expand, add jobs stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/06/19/exp… 2 hours ago
- Keep your #smartphone safe during #summer bike trips with this bike pouch phone case cover: cbsloc.al/13Yaznj 3 hours ago
- St. Clair County Clerk Bob Delaney Resigns Amid Sexual Harassment Claims cbsloc.al/11orCRh #IL @caroldanielKMOX 4 hours ago
- Parents wanting to transfer their children out of failing school districts should act by Aug. 1 cbsloc.al/13Ty0zN #MO 5 hours ago