Securities and Exchange Commission
Demand softened for coal used by utilities to generate electricity due to unseasonably warm weather.
Critics fear the program could lure investors into shakey propositions
The report makes a point of stating the panel’s finding that the DED did not do its due diligence while investigating Mamtek.,
The Mamtek project fell through after the company defaulted on a $39 million bond payment to Moberly after promising to create around 600 jobs by building an artificial sweetener plant. .
The investigation begins at a time when the General Assembly has debated about a major tax incentive bill to prop up a trade deal with China.
- American Legion Memorial... Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA
- Chelsea vs Manchester City... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma...
- Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013
- Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To...
- Have you been effected by cuts caused by the sequester? cbsloc.al/1aceFuk 2 hours ago
- How safe are your community parking garages? cbsloc.al/14Dm0SW 5 hours ago
- Pick-a-Side: Which Is Your Favorite Fun In The Sun Activity? cbsloc.al/153cW9E 5 hours ago
- Missouri Motorcycle Riders Had Good Legislative Year >> cbsloc.al/11ekXnK 7 hours ago