Sen. Kurt Schaefer
Sen. David Pearce, declared that the bill is dead for the session that ends Friday.
The more accurate figure caught the Senate Appropriations Chair Sen. Kurt Schaefer, by surprised who agreed the 15.1 percent cut was the more accurate number.
Some senators said they are worried what Nixon’s proposed cuts could do to tuition costs at universities.
Sen. Kurt Schaefer (R-Columbia) questions Nixon’s constitutional authority.
- World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Ballpark Village Update
- Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Jefferson Jackson Dinner
- End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens... D-Day Anniversary
- Waste Water Discharge in River des Peres stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/06/18/was… 51 minutes ago
- Local Clergy Abuse Survivor Testifies Before the United Nations cbsloc.al/16eXpUQ 3 hours ago
- 1 Dead 3 Injured in Shooting at Berkeley Apartment Complex cbsloc.al/16evmoo #Crime 4 hours ago
- Kerry Inc. In Affton Evacuated After Bomb Threat cbsloc.al/13ZL19h #MO 5 hours ago