A man who is both a lawyer and clergyman is expected to be sentenced to 40 years in prison next week for his role in a Ponzi scheme that bilked investors out of more than $56 million.
Ex-sheriff plotted to have witnesses against him killed.
George Ryan has served more than three years of his 6 1/2-year sentence.
Brian Sweet aluded capture for seven years.
Downloaded images from internet onto his home computer.
Jennifer Kirk burst into tears, pleading that she has a newborn.
Mark Shores was found with drugs, loaded gun in his county home.
Waller’s attorney filed the appeal Wednesday, a day after the sentence was handed down in federal court.
Jury deliberated one hour before convicting.
Sheley was convicted earlier this year of beating a Galesburg Illinois man to death.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- Metro East Mayors establish collection points for Oklahoma tornado victims and work crews stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/21/don… 12 minutes ago
- .@CHRABE has a new column: Return To Normalcy, At Least For A Few Hours cbsloc.al/18gknMy 2 hours ago
- Cardinals: Additional Tickets for Thursday’s Soccer Match cbsloc.al/1a2PCK0 #socceratbusch 2 hours ago
- Spending on specialty drugs like cancer, MS and hepatitis C will Increase by 67% in 2015, according to study. cbsloc.al/14v8mkN 3 hours ago