Dooley says there are limiting factors, like cost, worsened by sequestration’s effect on federal funding.
The original list of threatened towers contained 189 contract towers but the Administration was able to stave off the closure of 40 of those, leaving a final list of 149.
The Army’s Golden Knights parachute team was a popular element of last year’s Air Show, but they’ve begun cancelling their 2013 appearances.
Actor Kevin Sorbo dropped by today to talk with Jon about his latest project “Chicken Soup For the Soul: Billy Graham and Me.” Political Reporter Niall Stanage of TheHill.com stopped by to take us inside […]
St. Louis Regional Airport would remain open after April 1, but without air traffic controllers, thanks to FAA budget cuts.
Uncertainty abounds about what could happen in Illinois if federal lawmakers in Washington don’t do something to avert automatic budget cuts set to kick in Friday.
Charlie talks with SLU Law Prof. Peter Salsich about an upcoming forum on saving the cities, St. Louis and urban decay; and with WSJ Economic Policy Writer Damian Paletta about sequestration and how the cuts will be made.
The White House and some state officials involved in Missouri’s budget process warned Tuesday that the cuts would have real-life consequences, such as children being dropped from early education programs.
Senator Claire McCaskill says if the cuts kick in, the drop in defense spending across the board could actually help Boeing.
Sequestration is less than a week away, but the Dow Jones market closed at levels not see in 5 years.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- Metro East Mayors establish collection points for Oklahoma tornado victims and work crews stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/21/don… 5 hours ago
- .@CHRABE has a new column: Return To Normalcy, At Least For A Few Hours cbsloc.al/18gknMy 8 hours ago
- Cardinals: Additional Tickets for Thursday’s Soccer Match cbsloc.al/1a2PCK0 #socceratbusch 8 hours ago
- Spending on specialty drugs like cancer, MS and hepatitis C will Increase by 67% in 2015, according to study. cbsloc.al/14v8mkN 9 hours ago