The bill would remove the statute of limitations – currently 20 years – for civil cases alleging child sexual abuse.
Alleged abuse occurred in the 1960′s.
Scott Edwards gets ten years in prison for sexually abusing women in drug court program.
The woman’s attorney, Ken Vuylsteke, says she was in her late 30s in 2010 when she spent several months at Castlewood for an eating disorder.
Charles Robert Manning has been arrested on sex abuse allegations.
A substitute teacher in the White Hall school district is facing allegations of sexual misconduct with three of her students, all underage. One incident reportedly took place while her daughter was sleeping in the same bed.
Lee Bradberry, a former counselor at Kanakuk Kamps, was arrested Monday evening, charged after three campers alleged he sexually abused them.
Three victims agree to ‘substantial’ settlements
Funds would go to programs serving victims of sexual abuse.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- Stan Musial’s Ladue House For Sale cbsloc.al/10kTxRD 1 hour ago
- Some East St. Louis City Employees Test Positive for Drugs cbsloc.al/183w4su 1 hour ago
- New Phone Scam Centers Around Affordable Care Act cbsloc.al/10kN49h 2 hours ago
- RT @Brpkelly: Missouri gets a C- infrastructure grade from ASCE, better than Nation's D+. #kmoxnews 2 hours ago