The Webster Groves City Council approved an amendment to the city’s Fair Housing Code in a unanimous vote Tuesday night.
The University of Iowa has become the nation’s first public university to include optional questions about sexual orientation and gender identity on its application, a move hailed Wednesday by advocates hoping to improve the college experience for gays and lesbians.
“Being gay has never been a Democrat or Republican issue, and it should never be,” Missouri Republican legislator, Rep. Zachary Wyatt said.
“I thought from the recruitment standpoint we might be more proactive” in attracting gay and lesbian students.
- John O'Hurley in the KMOX... World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
- Ballpark Village Update Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Jefferson Jackson Dinner End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens...
- Fire Chief Has New Equipment, Old Worries cbsloc.al/17YhUsM #STL 10 minutes ago
- RT @brettblumekmox: Nicholaus Lunceford, second suspect in Tuesday's fatal shooting in North County, has been taken into custody. 1 hour ago
- RT @Brpkelly: #stl county pd chief says merger of bomb and arson with city not part of gov't merger plan. Talks on merging other pd ops ong… 2 hours ago
- Vatterott College Told to Pay Woman $13 Million cbsloc.al/11LBQ9Y 2 hours ago