The study claims the real value of unfunded pension liabilities is not the $11.1 billion currently reported, but nearly $54 billion.
Charlie Brennan – Thursday, February 14th – “Exorcist” Star Relives the Making of One of the Scariest Movies of All time
Charlie talks with “Exorcist” Star Linda Blair; with Spencer Ante about a gov’t program that provides free cell phones; with Nicole Hudson Hollway & Dr. Kira Hudson Banks about race in St. Louis; and with John Coffman & David Stokes about privatizing the City’s water division.
Charlie talks with Olympic Gold Medalist and World Cup Title Holder Jonny Mosely about the best winter resorts. Charlie talks with the Rev. Dr. Matthew Harrison, President of the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod about testifying on […]
Opponents worry McKee is overextended, or the tax break too generous for such prime land
Show Me Institute says no tax break is needed for prime land near new bridge
Charlie talks with Andy Puzder, CEO who rescued Hardee’s and CKE from bankrupcty, about his book, “Job Creation” and his upcoming appearance in STL.
(Tues., Oct. 18, 6:00PM, Anheuser-Busch Auditorium, St. Louis University) (To register, log on to http://www.slu.edu/x53298/xml)
Rick Desloge and Norman Pressman talk about the upcoming bike ride to benefit cancer research and Siteman Cancer Center, Pedal the Cause…Ray Hartman and Patrick Ishmael state their case for and against Aerotropolis…Ron Kramer, inventor of the beer can cigarette lighter…and MoDot’s Chief Engineer Dave Nichols talks about possible funding for roads and job creation in Mo.
A pro/con on Aerotropolis, a China hub at Lambert Airport…U.S. Cong. Russ Carnahan on extending payroll tax cuts…Steve Zesch of the STL Cardinals talking about the “2011 St. Louis Cardinals Yearbook”…and, Dan Badock of Soulard’s Restaurant about your chance to help the American Cancer Society.
We checked in on the wildfires in New Mexico. The Show-Me-Institute says MO. shouldn’t spend tax credit dollars for the Lambert cargo hub. You say “tomato”. Tavis Smiley on a wonderful MO History Museum display that’s on right now.
Will tax breaks work, or just shift the risk from businesses to tax payers?
- Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch
- Shelby's Big Night Bravo's Andy Cohen Featured... One World Trade Center Fast Food Strike in St. Louis
- RT @CBSNews: LIVE NOW: A @CBSNews Special Report, devastating tornado outbreak in Oklahoma. WATCH: cbsn.ws/live and on @CBS stati… 10 minutes ago
- Immigration bill would require fingerprinting at 30 airports cbsloc.al/12pDRdS (@cbsnews) 13 minutes ago
- RT @NEWS9: Massive Tornado Rips Across Moore, Hits Elementary School bit.ly/14pqvjQ 21 minutes ago
- WATCH LIVE: KWTV live aerials of large tornado passing near Oklahoma City cbsloc.al/13GglvR @NEWS9 41 minutes ago