“Most of the RSV can be treated at home with a humidifier, making sure they’re drinking lots of fluids.”
“Both strains have high fevers, muscle aches, sometimes a little respiratory cough or sore through with them,” Dr. Donald Kennedy said.
SLU Care child psychiatrist Dr. Anne Marie Loth at Cardinal Glennon Children’s Medical Center says there are probably more services available here for children than adults.
Emergency room doctors at Cardinal Glennon Children’s Medical Center say they usually don’t start seeing flu pick up until late December.
Children may not care, or may be deeply affected.
- World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Ballpark Village Update
- Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Jefferson Jackson Dinner
- End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens... D-Day Anniversary
- RT @Brpkelly: We update the St. Charles County storm/flood damage in moments at kmox.com/listen 15 minutes ago
- In the news at 7: city-council partnerships, shootings in Berkeley, new virus research at SLU, and much more. Listen: betaplayer.radio.com/player/newsrad… 36 minutes ago
- RT @Brpkelly: More #STL City and County merging and compelling descriptions of yesterday's Berkeley shootout coming up at http://t.co/Wbjzc… 38 minutes ago
- City, County Will Merge Bomb & Arson Squads cbsloc.al/17XFOVp 42 minutes ago