smoking ban in St. Charles County MO
County council members felt potential ballot measure was too “watered-down.”
Michael Kelley with the STL Post-Dispatch’s Tony Messener and St. Chas. County Exec. Steve Ehlmann talk with vacationing Hancock & Kelley co-host John Hancock; talk about the Missouri legislature, TIF money, and smoking bans; talk with Jeff Aboussie of the Building and Construction Trades Council about workers comp; talk with Mo. Hse. Speaker Pro Tem Shane Schoeller about a proposed birther law, which would require presidential and vice presidential candiates to provide birth certificates to be on the ballot; with MSD’s Lance Lecomb about $4.7 billion for STL sewers; and with Harry Hamm about the new weekend movies and the Fox’s “Bring It On”.
- Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA Chelsea vs Manchester City...
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove
- Belleville man charged in sexual assault of a child stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/24/bel… 1 hour ago
- RT @stltreasurer: "We've seen the future, and it's plastic!" Treasurer Jones via @kmoxnews stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/24/cit… 6 hours ago
- RT @caroldanielKMOX: Noon-time robbery of 2 employees @ Scott Credit Union ATM in OFallon, Ill. Police going over video from scene. http:/… 7 hours ago
- O’Fallon, Illinois ATM ‘Forcibly’ Robbed Friday cbsloc.al/16TZdGg 8 hours ago