David Clohessy, a clergy abuse survivor, claims the Vatican has violated a treaty pledge to protect the rights of children.
Rev. LeRoy Valentine has been permanently removed from ministry due to abuse that occurred in the 1970s but only recently came to light.
The bill would remove the statute of limitations – currently 20 years – for civil cases alleging child sexual abuse.
“The common link among these three men is their courage,” clergy abuse survivor Barbara Dorris said.
Former Penn State president Graham Spanier has been indicted for lying to investigators about what he, and the university, knew about allegations against Sandusky.
ST. LOUIS–(KMOX)–The clergy abuse survivor’s group SNAP was picketing outside a nationwide conventions of nuns here, calling for changes in the way U.S. nuns handle allegations of child sexual abuse. SNAP’s David Clohessy says the […]
Local clergy abuse survivors assess the impact of today’s 3 to 6 prison sentence handed down to a Philadelphia church official for covering up sex abuse claims against priests.
We are now screening every adult who has any kind of contact with children.
Leader of St. Louis based priest abuse survivors network calls out Cardinal Timothy Dolan.
At issue is whether SNAP coached victims on repressed memories or not.
- John O'Hurley in the KMOX... World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
- Ballpark Village Update Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Jefferson Jackson Dinner End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens...
- Express Scripts to expand, add jobs stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/06/19/exp… 6 hours ago
- Keep your #smartphone safe during #summer bike trips with this bike pouch phone case cover: cbsloc.al/13Yaznj 7 hours ago
- St. Clair County Clerk Bob Delaney Resigns Amid Sexual Harassment Claims cbsloc.al/11orCRh #IL @caroldanielKMOX 8 hours ago
- Parents wanting to transfer their children out of failing school districts should act by Aug. 1 cbsloc.al/13Ty0zN #MO 9 hours ago