south st. louis
Police rushed to the boy’s home in the 7000 block of Weil at about 7 p.m. Thursday. The boy was unresponsive and died a short time later.
Workers at a Schnucks grocery store in south St. Louis found the boy about 11:15 p.m. He said his name was Noah, but he didn’t know his last name or where he lived.
Captain Dan Sutter said two people took shelter in the basement and, remarkably, were not hurt.
Arrest records show a 15-year-old burglary suspect who was killed by a St. Louis homeowner also was a suspected member of the so-called “Knockout Gang” that attacked a man.
St. Elizabeth has educated Catholic girls at the high school on Arsenal since it was founded back in 1882.
Police say all robberies were within a mile and a half radius in south St. Louis.
Fire Department spokesman Dan Sutter says flames were already shooting through the roof of the three-story residential building when they arrived.
Last night, the female driver, 30, was hit in the head and face with a brick. Saturday, a male delivery driver was attacked at the same location.
Witnesses say Prince Patton was talking with another man in the 900 block of Bates at about 12:45 a.m. Wednesday, when the man pulled out a handgun and shot him several times.
The unidentified driver allegedly hit 26-year-old Brandon Jennings of the 2800 block of Sidney at about three o’clock this morning.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- In case you missed it: KMOV’s Larry Conners Fired Over Facebook Comments stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/22/lar… 7 hours ago
- Police search for missing New Baden woman stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/22/sea… 7 hours ago
- Are you a bride-to-be? Lots of bridal shops have Memorial Day sales. Check out these local shops: cbsloc.al/14u4YGK #stl 8 hours ago
- Protestors: Police Shot “Un-armed” Man cbsloc.al/10MOYel #stl 8 hours ago