“It’s turned into a much bigger cleanup than we thought,” County Executive Steve Ehlmann said. “We are anticipating collecting about 50,000 tons of tree and limb debris.”
Other ideas, like police officers in every school, deemed too costly.
Prosecutors say mother was aware of boyfriend’s history of abusing children and even consented to sex with her daughter.
St. Charles Police say 33 year old Amy Taylor was traveling at between 60-and-65 miles an hour
The insurance department said most of those claims relate to damaged homes, though some also could be for vehicles.
Missouri’s Conservation Department says the cottonwood was the second-largest tree on record in the state. It measured 310 inches around, with a 103-foot crown.
Nearly $1.5 million in tornado, flood damage in St. Charles County alone.
A Lindenwood University student faces sentencing July 29 after admitting she made a bomb threat in an effort to get out of class.
Calling it a death trap with accidents up by 480 percent in the past ten years, the group Shoulders for Safety says the time has come for major repairs.
It was a detective indicted as part of a heroin trafficking ring that lit the fire of East St. Louis Alvin Parks to conduct the random drug tests.
- John O'Hurley in the KMOX... World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
- Ballpark Village Update Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Jefferson Jackson Dinner End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens...
- Express Scripts to expand, add jobs stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/06/19/exp… 1 hour ago
- Keep your #smartphone safe during #summer bike trips with this bike pouch phone case cover: cbsloc.al/13Yaznj 2 hours ago
- St. Clair County Clerk Bob Delaney Resigns Amid Sexual Harassment Claims cbsloc.al/11orCRh #IL @caroldanielKMOX 3 hours ago
- Parents wanting to transfer their children out of failing school districts should act by Aug. 1 cbsloc.al/13Ty0zN #MO 4 hours ago