St. Louis Convention & Visitors Commission
St. Louis Convention & Visitors Commission (CVC) the fees were wrung up during the dome arbitration process.
The ruling by arbitrators was released Tuesday. The CVC president and the Rams declined comment.
The arbitrators are two retired judges, one from Iowa and one from Colorado, and a labor attorney from Chicago. A ruling isn’t expected for several weeks.
If the CVC does not accept the arbitrator’s proposal, the Rams can terminate the lease after 2014.
Mo Drummond & Mike Claiborne host this edition of the show talking The Dome with Dr. Patrick Rishe plus welcome national play-by-play man, Kevin Harlan.
The St. Louis Rams have turned thumbs-down to the city’s plan to renovate the aging Edward Jones Dome.
Charlie talks with Joe Edwards about Chuck Berry being honored at the Kennedy Library in Boston on Sun., Feb. 26; with CBS Correspondent Steve Futterman about the Michigan primary results; with Fr. Bill Rowe of St. Mary’s in Mt. Carmel, IL, about rescinding his resignation; with STL Cards Broadcaster Mike Shannon; and with Bruce Sommer, former head of America’s Center and the Dome, about what it will take to keep the Rams in STL.
Team issues statement after commission states lease does not allow Rams to play home games anywhere but the Edward Jones Dome.
- Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA Chelsea vs Manchester City...
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove
- RT @stltreasurer: "We've seen the future, and it's plastic!" Treasurer Jones via @kmoxnews stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/24/cit… 24 minutes ago
- RT @caroldanielKMOX: Noon-time robbery of 2 employees @ Scott Credit Union ATM in OFallon, Ill. Police going over video from scene. http:/… 1 hour ago
- O’Fallon, Illinois ATM ‘Forcibly’ Robbed Friday cbsloc.al/16TZdGg 1 hour ago
- St. Clair County Judge Charged With Heroin, Gun Possession cbsloc.al/16TXfFR 1 hour ago