St. Louis County Health Department
Latest confirmed case is a 76-year-old Lemay man found inside his home on July 10.
ST. LOUIS, Mo. (KMOX) — The two latest deaths related to the heat brings the number of fatalities to 24 in Missouri since the record high temperatures started in June. Both male, one of the […]
The dollars were deposited in 1985-86, after the sale of the old County Hospital’s land.
One-third of those sickened did not eat at Schnucks salad bars.
- Chelsea vs Manchester City... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma...
- Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013
- Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To...
- 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- RT @KMOXKilleen: Smell that Smoke! A burning plastic, foul garbage smell rising in the smoke from Bridgeton landfill dig. http://t.co/HTA… 51 minutes ago
- RT @damianpaletta: I'll be on @KMOX in a few minutes with @charliekmox talking about #IRS. Tune in St. Louis! 5 hours ago
- RT @DebbieMonterrey: @LarryConnersUSA joins @charliekmox and me on @KMOX at 9:05 stlouis.cbslocal.com/#listen-live 7 hours ago
- RT @KMOX: 9:05a-Charlie & Debbie talk with fired KMOV Anchor Larry Conners. kmox.com/listen 7 hours ago