St. Louis Jewish Book Festival
Charlie talks with “Calendar Girl” Singer Neil Sedaka; with Robin Wahby and Prof. Martin Rochester who take differing viewpoints on transfer students and unaccredited STL schools; with 1904 World’s Fair Society President Michael Truax about fact and fiction surrounding the Fair; and with the Rev. Larry Rice and Bill Siedhoff about the moving of the STL homeless encampments.
Charlie talks with Bestselling Author/Screenwriter/Playwright Delia Ephron; with Ruth Morris in Shanghai about the release of the blind Chinese dissident; with Denny Huff of the Mo. Council of the Blind about an update on funding for the blind in Mo.; with Clayton School District Spokesperson Chris Tennill and student transfers; with STL Post Dispatch Editor Arnie Robbins about Sunshine Laws, the CVC and the Rams; with STL Cards Broadcaster John Rooney; and with Veronica Wansley, a Peabody shareholder/protester who was denied entrance into the Peabody shareholders meeting yesterday in STL.
Charlie talks with Gilad Sharon, youngest son of Former Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, about his appearance in STL, Mon., Nov. 7, 7:30PM, Jewish Community Center. (For tickets, call 314-442-3299, or http://www.stljewishbookfestival.org). Charlie also talks with Kim Bolin with Occupy STL — is it time for them to leave Kiener Plaza in STL?
Charlie talks with Oscar, Emmy & Tony Award-Winning Actor Alan Arkin, who will be appearing at the St. Louis Jewish Book Festival on Sun., Nov. 6, 7:00PM,
at the Jewish Community Center. (For tickets, call 314-442-3299.)
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Local Artists Find Success on...
- Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Hazardous Household Waste...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night Bravo's Andy Cohen Featured...
- After emotional testimony from parents of Sandy Hook victims, an Ill. Senate committee has passed an ammunition limit cbsloc.al/10LwMWA 22 minutes ago
- In the news at 6: a wrap-up of last night's storm damage, a look at e-cigarettes on Metro Transit, and more. Listen: betaplayer.radio.com/player/newsrad… 31 minutes ago
- Missouri lawmakers will study St. Louis County’s governance and taxing structure in the months ahead cbsloc.al/18eEueb 40 minutes ago
- Joplin Police, Firefighters Head to Oklahoma cbsloc.al/10LrCtD 56 minutes ago