St. Louis Scene
Celebrate the macabre of a haunted mansion, party in the streets with bottomless beverages, dance the night away on one of the largest dance floors in the midwest or brush up on your “Rocky Horror” screen interactions in an historic theater. Whatever your Halloween preferences, the Lou has a party for you.
Here are five utterly unique hotel bars that have created their own niche in the St. Louis scene.
These creative offerings from local pubs and clubs are designed to soothe the stressed brains and empty wallets of college students.
From your weekend evening entertainment to finding the perfect host for your own private bash, these St. Louis DJs have what it takes to put on an absolutely amazing show.
The St. Louis area has been home to back-to-back Beer Pong World Champions. Find out where the Champs practice, where to play bocce ball in the Lou, and what other games are popular at local watering holes.
If you’re a music lover who enjoys discovering new artists, check out the open mic nights at these St. Louis hot spots.
St. Louis has a number of entertaining establishments, from music venues to nightclubs to late night haunts, with diverse offerings to cater to the 18 and up or under 21 crowd, St. Louis style.
Piano bars come in two types. One is the quiet piano lounge, where a few listeners sit around the piano and sing along with show tunes and classics. The other is the dueling piano bar, where revelers drink, sway and sing along while entertainers bang out popular tunes on a pair of baby grands.
If you (or your date) are wearing a mini and stilettos, or if the crazy St. Louis weather is wreaking havoc — or if you just want to feel like a high roller — you can indulge in some valet parking at these local hot spots.
St. Louis hipster hangouts run the spectrum, from dingy dive bars to to full-blown nightclubs. Here’s the low-down on the best scenester spots in the Lou.
- World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Ballpark Village Update
- Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Jefferson Jackson Dinner
- End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens... D-Day Anniversary
- St. Louis CVC pays $2M to #Rams for legal fees ow.ly/mabmc #NFL 11 minutes ago
- Statue Missing from National Frontier Trails Museum cbsloc.al/1015nzS 17 minutes ago
- RT @michaelcalhoun: Communities Concerned, Criticize Proposed South County Connector « CBS St. Louis cbsloc.al/11JW9Vb 25 minutes ago
- Woman Shocked While Recusing Cat From Flooding cbsloc.al/1bSZgQe #MO 31 minutes ago