St. Peters Rec-Plex
Changing seasons are one of the best things about living in St. Louis. Cold-weather activities like ice skating are a great way to spend an afternoon with family and friends, enjoying the winter season. There certainly are no shortages of facilities available to you in the area to plan an active and enjoyable day gliding across the ice with all the enthusiasm of your favorite olympic figure skating or hockey champion.
- Practice Round at Senior PGA Chelsea vs Manchester City... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming...
- Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on...
- Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Hazardous Household Waste...
- Follow all the action between Chelsea vs. Manchester City tonight via KMOX's social story. cbsloc.al/18lWC5T #socceratbusch 3 hours ago
- CBS News Special Report: Boy Scouts vote on admitting gay scouts. 3 hours ago
- RT @KMOXKilleen: Smell that Smoke! A burning plastic, foul garbage smell rising in the smoke from Bridgeton landfill dig. http://t.co/HTA… 5 hours ago
- RT @damianpaletta: I'll be on @KMOX in a few minutes with @charliekmox talking about #IRS. Tune in St. Louis! 10 hours ago