The Los Angeles Kings are one win away from putting a Hollywood ending on one of the most spectacular playoff runs in NHL history.
Only three NHL teams have rallied from a 3-0 deficit to win a playoff series, and just one – the 1942 Toronto Maple Leafs – did it in the Stanley Cup finals.
The Redbirds took a pitcher & outfielder in the opening round of the MLB Draft. Kerber & Claiborne introduced them to Cardinal Nation.
The Devils had plenty of chances to score on Kings goalie Jonathan Quick, but they cashed in only one in their 2-1 overtime loss Wednesday night.
Most of the talk about the Devils and their run to the Stanley Cup finals has focused on Martin Brodeur, Ilya Kovalchuk, Zach Parise and Peter DeBoer. The guy who tends to get lost in all the talk is Travis Zajac.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch
- RT @damianpaletta: I'll be on @KMOX in a few minutes with @charliekmox talking about #IRS. Tune in St. Louis! 3 hours ago
- RT @DebbieMonterrey: @LarryConnersUSA joins @charliekmox and me on @KMOX at 9:05 stlouis.cbslocal.com/#listen-live 4 hours ago
- RT @KMOX: 9:05a-Charlie & Debbie talk with fired KMOV Anchor Larry Conners. kmox.com/listen 4 hours ago
- Traffic Increasing at Lambert Airport cbsloc.al/16U8BKq 4 hours ago