State Highway Patrol
A House appropriations committee on Wednesday questioned Nixon’s chief of staff, John Watson, about his knowledge of the plane’s purchase.
Lawmakers are questioning the need for the plane and whether its purchase was politically motivated.
Nixon says the $5.6 million airplane bought by the Missouri State Highway Patrol was a good long-term investment for law enforcement and safety.
The Missouri teen told authorities that she strangled, cut and stabbed a 9-year-old neighbor because she wanted to know what it felt
State Highway Patrol says 773 people died in car accidents in 2011.
The accident happened in the pre-dawn hours Tuesday.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- In case you missed it: KMOV’s Larry Conners Fired Over Facebook Comments stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/22/lar… 3 hours ago
- Police search for missing New Baden woman stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/22/sea… 4 hours ago
- Are you a bride-to-be? Lots of bridal shops have Memorial Day sales. Check out these local shops: cbsloc.al/14u4YGK #stl 5 hours ago
- Protestors: Police Shot “Un-armed” Man cbsloc.al/10MOYel #stl 5 hours ago