Steak ‘n Shake
Anthony Akins has again pleaded guilty to his role in the 2008 robbery and double-murder at a south St. Louis County Steak ‘n Shake.
Two 18 year-olds face robbery charges after holding up a Steak ‘N Shake, then ramming two patrol cars Wednesday morning.
A St. Louis County judge is deliberating the guilt or innocence of an Illinois man accused with his brother in the 2008 robbery killings of two workers at a Steak `n Shake restaurant.
Prosecutors say Oundre Akins is the one who shot waitress Tammy Cantrell five times and cook Mark Gerstner once.
The body was discovered late Monday at a Steak N Shake in the 4600 block of Chippewa in south city.
The men armed with a gun and wearing masks entered the resturant around 1 a.m.
Patrick Smith of Granite City is being called a hero for his actions at Steak-N-Shake.
One brother agrees to testify against the other in his trial for the 2008 killings.
It happened near the intersection of Hampton and Germania.
No injuries reported, but robbers make off with cash.
- World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Ballpark Village Update
- Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Jefferson Jackson Dinner
- End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens... D-Day Anniversary
- In the news at 8: a merger of city and county police operations, virus research at SLU, and shootings in Berkeley betaplayer.radio.com/player/newsrad… 13 minutes ago
- RT @Brpkelly: We'll talk with the #STL treasurer about charging to park downtown on Saturdays at 7:50. Hear it here kmox.com/listen 42 minutes ago
- Republican Race For Ill. Governor Heats Up cbsloc.al/11LiotX 43 minutes ago
- In the news at 7:30: raw sewage in River Des Peres, cleanup costs in St. Charles, and Bosnians talk crime prevention betaplayer.radio.com/player/newsrad… 45 minutes ago