Corey Allen pleaded guilty Thursday to a charge of making false statements to federal law enforcers. Sentencing will be Aug. 30.
The saga began on May 8, 2012 when a female driver was stopped by two East St. Louis police officers while driving home from buying liquor around 2:45 in the morning.
43-year-old Andrew Millas pleaded guilty to three counts of production of child pornography and one count of transportation of child pornography.
Max Schauf, 56, was arraigned today in federal district court on four federal charges: three counts of mail fraud and one count of obstruction of justice.
Prosecutors say 46-year-old Jack Baldwin persuaded an 11-year-old boy to send him nude photos late last year.
A 34 year old Granite City woman receives nearly four years in prison.
“Get all the blacks from Chevy Chase Apartments from out of O’Fallon before we burn the hole [sic] complex down. KKK warning.”
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- .@CHRABE has a new column: Return To Normalcy, At Least For A Few Hours cbsloc.al/18gknMy 2 hours ago
- Cardinals: Additional Tickets for Thursday’s Soccer Match cbsloc.al/1a2PCK0 #socceratbusch 2 hours ago
- Spending on specialty drugs like cancer, MS and hepatitis C will Increase by 67% in 2015, according to study. cbsloc.al/14v8mkN 3 hours ago
- Springfield #Mo Won't Lower Marijuana Penalties cbsloc.al/12TPcDy 4 hours ago