A proposal would allow those communities to keep ticket revenue to cover just 20 percent of their operating budget.
Ellisville Mayor Adam Paul and attorney Chet Pleban join the show.
The final phase of the Page Avenue Extension will begin last this Spring in St. Charles County.
Discussed early on, and almost immediately dismissed, was the idea of allowing teachers to carry handguns.
Actor Nick Searcy talks about his role on FX’s “Justified.”
U.S. Senator Roy Blunt of Missouri discusses the looming fiscal cliff and his “Stop the Nuclear Option” website.
Hancock and Kelley talk with CBS News Legal Analyst Andrew Cohen about the Colorado shooting case, St. Charles County Executive Steve Ehlmann about regional transportation issues,and Majority Floor Leader St Rep Tim Jones about gun control.
Michael Kelley with the STL Post-Dispatch’s Tony Messener and St. Chas. County Exec. Steve Ehlmann talk with vacationing Hancock & Kelley co-host John Hancock; talk about the Missouri legislature, TIF money, and smoking bans; talk with Jeff Aboussie of the Building and Construction Trades Council about workers comp; talk with Mo. Hse. Speaker Pro Tem Shane Schoeller about a proposed birther law, which would require presidential and vice presidential candiates to provide birth certificates to be on the ballot; with MSD’s Lance Lecomb about $4.7 billion for STL sewers; and with Harry Hamm about the new weekend movies and the Fox’s “Bring It On”.
KMOX’s Charles Brennan had questioned Ehlmann about the proposed 9.6 million dollar tax subsidy for a Schnucks development.
Taxpayers have poured $3.5 million to promote a hub that isn’t there.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- RT @SCRyanSTL: @kmoxnews Kevin Kileen interviews John Andretti @Prime1000 for @GatewayMSP http://t.co/rfU4lWMEB5 23 minutes ago
- Toxicology test says no drugs or alcohol found in #Newtown Gunman: cbsloc.al/14u0XlR 37 minutes ago
- Is this a good idea? cbsloc.al/13F5dvR Metro Considers E-Cig Ban On Buses & Trains #stl 2 hours ago
- RT @MosbyBldgArts: @scottmosby just finished a talk with @kmoxnews about tornado safety & safe rooms. Link to on-air audio: http://t.co/2Qk… 3 hours ago