State Farm handles 18K claims, has five “drive through” centers.
Local expert estimates up to 50,000 cars suffered hail damage.
Repairs could take a month or more; bargains abound.
Building commissioner says nearby bar would have been safer place to be during storm.
Ill. Gov. says more homes suffered damage than originally believed.
Claim Illinois is pursuing law aimed at curtailing group’s efforts.
Hail quickly piles up, turning ground white.
MoDOT using lessons learned from Jan. 12 storm to improve readiness.
Area gets a break after debacle on the roads two weeks ago.
A barn that used to stand next to Belleville West High School doesn’t anymore, unless you count the one wall with raggedy edges that’s left standing.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- Some East St. Louis City Employees Test Positive for Drugs cbsloc.al/183w4su 19 minutes ago
- New Phone Scam Centers Around Affordable Care Act cbsloc.al/10kN49h 47 minutes ago
- RT @Brpkelly: Missouri gets a C- infrastructure grade from ASCE, better than Nation's D+. #kmoxnews 59 minutes ago
- In the news at 7:30: The cost of the Schnucks lawsuit, Biondi meets with SLU faculty, and homelessness in the county betaplayer.radio.com/player/newsrad… 1 hour ago