U.S. Sen. Claire McCaskill is promoting a plan to cut interest rates on federally subsidized student loans.
With a couple of simple fixes from Congress, billions of dollars could be put into the economy by allowing middle class families to refinance their mortgages and by keeping student loans at market rates. Maybe […]
Shimkus: they need to accept the responsibility for that choice
Schools in the St. Louis area have student loan default rates that are more than double the national average.
That’s more than twice as high as the national average of 8.8 percent.
- John O'Hurley in the KMOX... World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
- Ballpark Village Update Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Jefferson Jackson Dinner End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens...
- Looking forward to some fun in the sun this Summer? Think again. Why your Summer will be miserable: cbsloc.al/10vORdE 20 minutes ago
- St. Louis Agency Gets $1.4 million Grant to Help Inmates Get Jobs cbsloc.al/1bWPJI0 35 minutes ago
- Science Center's Exploradome To Be Deflated cbsloc.al/17YLm1O @SLSC http://t.co/4rKBAt0h8i 37 minutes ago
- RT @FredBodimerKMOX: 3:15 on @kmox, @MarkReardonKMOX talks with Wash U's Dr. Sam Klein about AMA declaring obesity a disease. Listen: http:… 1 hour ago