In the previous election, only one voted separated the two. This time the difference is about one-hundred votes.
House members Stacey Newman and Susan Carlson ran against each other in the Aug. 7 primary.
Unofficial tallies showed Stacey Newman had topped Susan Carlson won by one vote.
Ann Wagner joins Mark to speak about her Congressional campaign, and Mark discusses the ballot issue that put a House race in question with Representatives Stacey Newman and Susan Carlson.
The winning margin in five of this week’s Missouri party primary elections appears so narrow that several candidates will be eligible to seek a recount.
More than a half-dozen Missouri lawmakers nearly all Democrats do not appear to be headed back to their offices at the state Capitol.
The seven said the lack of acknowledgment during the debate was “disrespectful, despicable and a blatant disregard” to women.
The bill’s passage comes less than a week after more than 100 people flocked to the Missouri Capitol for a “Muslim Day” rally.
- Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA Chelsea vs Manchester City...
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove
- Storm Creates Danger at Popular Hannibal Park cbsloc.al/10sIqTm #mo 1 hour ago
- RT @Y98Jen: #Y98Requestathon is ON! 314-969-9898/618-397-9898 to help tornado victims! bit.ly/1a7xrmm 1 hour ago
- Do you look up where you used car came from? Cars Damaged During Hurricane Sandy Flooding Market At Half-Off: cbsloc.al/ZieduQ 1 hour ago
- Smelly Bridgeton Landfill Fire Creeping Closer to Radioactive Waste cbsloc.al/12AYkMR 2 hours ago