Under the plan, $5 of each ticket sold would be placed the pocket of event sponsors.
Bill would leave tax breaks for in-state adoptions.
Experts claim it’s legal, but some question whether it will work
“We have now back slided so far that now we have to pass tax credit bills just to keep the jobs we have.”
The measure would create a 50 percent tax credit for people who invest up to $100,000 in young companies
Lawmakers want to keep along-term Illinois tax incentive program going.
Chicago-based Aon Corp. recently announced it’s moving its headquarters.
The House Economic Development Committee sent two bills to the House floor to spur the growth of data storage center facilities and to attract amateur sporting events to Missouri.
The expansion of the current plant would bring an additional 2,000 jobs to the west St. Charles County town.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- The St. Louis area is in the midst of a seasonal outbreak of pink eye cbsloc.al/10M5I9Q 35 minutes ago
- How You Can Help Recovery Efforts in Oklahoma cbsloc.al/10M1VZX 1 hour ago
- Maryland Heights parents who fear their children are using drugs can now have them tested without being arrested cbsloc.al/18f2HRw 1 hour ago
- RT @AP BREAKING: Medical examiner's office revises death toll from Oklahoma tornado to at least 24. 2 hours ago