tax increment financing
A trial court more than two years ago threw out $390 million in TIF funding for developer Paul McKee’s NorthSide Regeneration project.
“We shouldn’t be paying companies to come to our city, they should want to come to our city and say ‘this is a great city.’”
Even though county tax commissioners last night rejected a $15 TIF package for Walmart in Shrewsbury, there’s a good chance the store will be built.
“Well, we’re happy here, out of committee and on to the next step of a long public approval process,” DeWitt said.
Supporters say the federal money will be there, despite D.C. budget woes
- American Legion Memorial... Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA
- Chelsea vs Manchester City... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma...
- Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013
- Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To...
- Pick-a-Side: Which Is Your Favorite Fun In The Sun Activity? cbsloc.al/153cW9E 2 hours ago
- Missouri Motorcycle Riders Had Good Legislative Year >> cbsloc.al/11ekXnK 4 hours ago
- After a short weather delay, organizers say Bluesweek has resumed in downtown St. Louis. #Bluesweek 4 hours ago
- The Bluesweek Festival in downtown St. Louis is temporary suspended, due to rain and lightning. 5 hours ago