“For some reason somebody thought it was important to prohibit law enforcement, even manned law enforcement aircraft, from being in the sky,” Chief Fitch said.
Mark is joined by St. Louis County Police Chief Tim Fitch regarding a recent forum he attended on gun violence. Al Cardenas, head of the American Conservative Union, joins the show to discuss immigration reform. Plus an interview with Natasha Vargas Cooper, author of a Buzzfeed article on the young boy who killed his Neo-Nazi father.
St. Louis County Police Chief Tim Fitch attends forum on the topic
“We’re seeing nothing. Nothing in inventory,” Bull’s Eye LLC owner Jim Stevens said.
“If criminals want to get their hands on these kinds of weapons, they’re going to do it whether there’s a law of not.”
“We’re going to actually look at working our resources together,” he said. “It makes sense.”
“That’s one of the options that might be out there,” Dr. Kelvin Adams said of the plan, adding that “it’s not the right option for us at this point in time.”
The Parkway School District’s emergency plan was put into action during a manhunt Tuesday near Parkway South High School.
St. Louis County Police Chief Tim Fitch gives his thoughts on making schools safer.
The chief is adamant about his plans but realizes his calls for arming school workers will be met with resistance.
- American Legion Memorial... Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA
- Chelsea vs Manchester City... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma...
- Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013
- Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To...
- Have you been effected by cuts caused by the sequester? cbsloc.al/1aceFuk 4 hours ago
- How safe are your community parking garages? cbsloc.al/14Dm0SW 6 hours ago
- Pick-a-Side: Which Is Your Favorite Fun In The Sun Activity? cbsloc.al/153cW9E 7 hours ago
- Missouri Motorcycle Riders Had Good Legislative Year >> cbsloc.al/11ekXnK 9 hours ago