On Wednesday, the American Civil Liberties Union filed suit over a section that says the religious rights of inmates are limited to federal law.
The measure on the statewide ballot said people have the right to pray in public or private so long as they do not disturb the peace, and it gives a specific imprimatur for prayer before government meetings.
The measure on the statewide ballot says people have the right to pray in public or private, and it gives a specific imprimatur for prayer before government meetings.
John Hancock talks with Donna Eisenberg about a memorial fund for the family of 14-year-old Cameron Vennard; with ACLU’s Tony Rothert and John Griesheimer, Presiding Commissioner for Franklin County, MO, about prayer in the Boardroom; with Col Tim Fitch about racial profilling on Mo.’s roads; with Cong. Lacy Clay about June 4th job fair; with Michael Symons and Prof. Alan Rosenthal about Gov. Chris Christie; and with Linda Killian about “The Swing Vote”.
The sole U.S. company that produces one of the lethal drugs used in executions says it’s discontinuing production.
Mark talks with ACLU legal director Tony Rothert and The Heritage Foundation’s Dr. Robert Moffit. Radley Balko tells us about a Virginia family finally getting some closure after a family member was killed by a SWAT team.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- RT @DebbieMonterrey: @LarryConnersUSA joins @charliekmox and me on @KMOX at 9:05 stlouis.cbslocal.com/#listen-live 40 minutes ago
- RT @KMOX: 9:05a-Charlie & Debbie talk with fired KMOV Anchor Larry Conners. kmox.com/listen 40 minutes ago
- Traffic Increasing at Lambert Airport cbsloc.al/16U8BKq 51 minutes ago
- Study: Renting Homes Beats Buying Them in St. Louis cbsloc.al/16U2ENz 1 hour ago