“There is no comparison of 2013 to 2011,” Anthony Lupo said. “In 2011, we had a record number of tornadoes.”
Learning about tornadoes.
National Weather Service now says there were two tornadoes. One in the Hill neighborhood.
The National Weather Service confirms that two small tornadoes touched down in southwest Missouri as a powerful storm system swept across the state.
Property owners affected by the deadly February tornadoes that raked southern Illinois are eligible for federal funds for rehabbing their houses.
Sheriff identifies victim as 60-year-old Pat Zedalis Brown
CHAMPAIGN, Ill. (AP) — This winter has been the third warmest on record for Illinois, with the average temperature being 5 degrees above normal. Illinois State Climatologist Jim Angel says the average temperature from December […]
Called the wildcards of weather
“The odds of having one this year anything like last year are pretty slim,” said Kevin Trenberth, senior scientist with the National Center of Atmospheric Research.
Together taking in $109 million, or more than one-third of the $308 million in aid from Department of Agriculture.
- Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA Chelsea vs Manchester City...
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove
- A new study finds all but two states posted a significant drop in teen births between 2007 and 2011 cbsloc.al/16Tzj5n 27 minutes ago
- RT @brettblumekmox: Police on lookout for 34-year-old Excedrin Collins in St. Louis or East St. Louis area. Reward offered, considered arme… 1 hour ago
- Last Day to Donate Supplies for #STL4OKC cbsloc.al/14Z8qZG 2 hours ago
- #STL Fire Captain Dan Sutter told KMOX 6 were injured in bus accident. All injures appear to be non-life threatening cbsloc.al/14YZgwa 3 hours ago