This year the CVC will be advertising heavily in Indianapolis, Cincinnati and Milwaukee in addition to Chicago, Louisville, Nashville and Memphis.
2012 was a good year for local tourism, but loss of Blues hockey is being felt.
Cold snap in the forecast ought to attract more feathered visitors.
Despite a down economy, Saint Louis is holding its own on the visitor and convention front.
The opening festivities on the Arch Grounds had a budget of up to $750,000.
So you’ve just arrived in St. Louis, and you want to see the best the city has to offer in just three days? Check out the St. Louis Gateway Arch, Ted Drewes Frozen Custard, the Saint Louis Zoo and Soulard Farmer’s Market.
Tourism, ag business expected to take a big hit while Missouri’s out of its banks.
Another group wants more money from cash-strapped state.
The visitors centers could have brought in millions had they remained open.
Tourism director asks lawmakers for increase in funding
- World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Ballpark Village Update
- Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Jefferson Jackson Dinner
- End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens... D-Day Anniversary
- St. Charles Co. Cleanup Estimated at $2.4 Million cbsloc.al/17XzgpE 23 minutes ago
- RT @Brpkelly: I'm in for @KMOXTIAMDoug again this morning. Join me, @DebbieMonterrey and @Ackerman1120 at kmox.com/listen 30 minutes ago
- County Approves Economic Partnership With City cbsloc.al/11L3bZY 45 minutes ago
- Waste Water Discharge in River des Peres stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/06/18/was… 7 hours ago