Town and Country
“The wild deer problem is pretty bad,” Councilman Matt Pirrello said. “What’s interesting is all our surrounding communities allow hunting.”
Town and Country detectives say the suspect, which has an unknown race and gender, walked into the bank at 383 Lamp & Lantern around 12:48 p.m. and demanded money.
Missouri law currently prohibits concealed guns at schools unless approved by the local school board or a school official.
Town and Country tax payers will fork over about 57 thousand dollars to a company that sharpshoots deer in their back yards.
A spokeswoman for DePaul Health Center in Bridgeton says 69-year-old Suzanne Hazelton died Monday.
Detectives are trying to locate vehicle’s registered owner
The plan is well underway, but a vocal group of opponents continues to speak out.
Sold thousands of dollars worth of gold in recent weeks.
“It’s really a safety issue,” alderman Phil Boehen said of the increasing number of car-deer collisions. “It’s just a matter of time before somebody gets seriously injured.”
The measure would cut the city’s deer population from 650 to 300 amid concerns over property damage and traffic accidents blamed on the animals.
- Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch Shelby's Big Night
- Metro East Mayors establish collection points for Oklahoma tornado victims and work crews stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/05/21/don… 4 hours ago
- .@CHRABE has a new column: Return To Normalcy, At Least For A Few Hours cbsloc.al/18gknMy 6 hours ago
- Cardinals: Additional Tickets for Thursday’s Soccer Match cbsloc.al/1a2PCK0 #socceratbusch 7 hours ago
- Spending on specialty drugs like cancer, MS and hepatitis C will Increase by 67% in 2015, according to study. cbsloc.al/14v8mkN 7 hours ago