The Missouri House passed the Senate-originated measure which would give voters the choice to increase the sales tax by one cent over 10 years to fund improvements.
The tax would require approval by Missouri voters and go back on a statewide ballot after 10 years.
“We are beneficiaries of the investments that have been made decades ago,” says Soy Transportation Coalition executive director Mike Steenhoek.
MoDOT: No work zone deaths in St. Louis this summer.
Maintenance vehicle flashing amber & white lights now included.
I-44, I-64 and I-270 will all be impacted by construction.
Sen. David Pearce, declared that the bill is dead for the session that ends Friday.
MODOT Crews will close all lanes on eastbound and westbound Interstate 44 under the Route 100 bridge from 9 p.m., to 5 a.m.
Current year’s road construction budget in Missouri slashed in half.
11 people died in Missouri work zone crashes year.
- Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch
- Shelby's Big Night Bravo's Andy Cohen Featured... One World Trade Center Fast Food Strike in St. Louis
- VIDEO: Deadly Tornadoes Left Earth ‘Scoured’: cbsloc.al/14K37NH 18 minutes ago
- I-70 just west of Vandalia, #IL now open after this morning's accident that left 5 dead. cbsloc.al/115INIf 30 minutes ago
- Furloughs To Hit More Than 6,000 Military Workers cbsloc.al/18cPloE 36 minutes ago
- Reality Star Paul Teutul Sr. In #STL To Unveil ‘Black Flag’ Chopper cbsloc.al/10Qxz5n 1 hour ago