U.S. Attorney’s Office.
Two northwest Missouri residents are facing a federal indictment for allegedly stealing $100,000 worth of merchandise from Sam’s Club locations in seven states.
The indictment announced Wednesday accuses the suspects of a distribution conspiracy that began in 2009.
Anthony D. David allegedly accepted bribes amounting to more than $2,000 in cash.
Two people responsible for several thousand undocumented immigrants in the state will soon be heading to prison.
Aaron Hassan Johnson, the fourth and final of the robbers of ATM Solutions, was sentenced to over 14 years in prison.
Robert Simmons pled guilty in January to one felony count of distribution of heroin.
Lavern Hester was indicted by a federal grand jury on one felony count of conspiracy to provide and accept an illegal gratuity and two counts of making false statements.
- American Legion Memorial... Chelsea vs Manchester City Soccer Match Pep Rally at... Practice Round at Senior PGA
- Chelsea vs Manchester City... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma...
- Circus Flora Tent Arrives in... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013
- Landmarks Association Unveils... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To...
- Have you been effected by cuts caused by the sequester? cbsloc.al/1aceFuk 4 hours ago
- How safe are your community parking garages? cbsloc.al/14Dm0SW 6 hours ago
- Pick-a-Side: Which Is Your Favorite Fun In The Sun Activity? cbsloc.al/153cW9E 7 hours ago
- Missouri Motorcycle Riders Had Good Legislative Year >> cbsloc.al/11ekXnK 9 hours ago