U.S. House of Representatives
Rep. Rodney Davis’ bill is co-sponsored by Rep. John Shimkus (R-IL) and Rep. Ann Wagner (R-MO).
He says passage of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act was one of the major accomplishments made during his eight years in office.
On Friday, June 8, House Speaker John Boehner, House Majority Leader Eric Cantor and the Republican caucus perfectly summed up exactly how little regard they have for the American public. They talk about budget cuts. […]
Spokesman for train service says actions in the U.S. House could force service cuts.
Traditionally, members of Congress are split by party affiliation, with Democrats sitting on one side of the central aisle and Republicans sitting on the other.
- John O'Hurley in the KMOX... World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
- Ballpark Village Update Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Jefferson Jackson Dinner End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens...
- Express Scripts to expand, add jobs stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/06/19/exp… 5 hours ago
- Keep your #smartphone safe during #summer bike trips with this bike pouch phone case cover: cbsloc.al/13Yaznj 6 hours ago
- St. Clair County Clerk Bob Delaney Resigns Amid Sexual Harassment Claims cbsloc.al/11orCRh #IL @caroldanielKMOX 7 hours ago
- Parents wanting to transfer their children out of failing school districts should act by Aug. 1 cbsloc.al/13Ty0zN #MO 8 hours ago