U.S. Postal Service
Valerie Welsch with the Gateway District says they’re expanding despite the agency’s much-publicized financial woes.
Union members support keeping Saturday mail delivery beyond September.
The purpose — to inform people about how the U.S. Postal Service could avoid cutting Saturday delivery.
“We’ve got the best, the most reliable, the fastest, and most universal postal service in the world. I just don’t think we should give up on that,”
U.S. Postal Service had new first-class postage option ready to debut at Veterans Day observances.
Today, Kevin urges Congress to saver Saturday mail, because it provides a valuable service to the community and gives him somebody to talk with doing Saturday yardwork…
The postal service decided to install curb-side or neighborhood collection boxes in some of the hardest hit areas of the town.
More than 130 job will be lost in Missouri.
Postal Service is expected to lose a record $14.1 billion this year as increased Internet use reduces mail volume.
Missouri Senator thinks six-day-a-week service can be maintained and rural post offices saved.
- John O'Hurley in the KMOX... World's Largest Swimming... Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Flash Flooding in St. Louis
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 15th Annual Komen Race For... Jim Gaffigan Joins Charlie... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
- Ballpark Village Update Best of Uncorked 2013 Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Jefferson Jackson Dinner End Sexual Violence National Doughnut Day Newest Zoo Addition Opens...
- Express Scripts to expand, add jobs stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/06/19/exp… 1 hour ago
- Keep your #smartphone safe during #summer bike trips with this bike pouch phone case cover: cbsloc.al/13Yaznj 2 hours ago
- St. Clair County Clerk Bob Delaney Resigns Amid Sexual Harassment Claims cbsloc.al/11orCRh #IL @caroldanielKMOX 3 hours ago
- Parents wanting to transfer their children out of failing school districts should act by Aug. 1 cbsloc.al/13Ty0zN #MO 4 hours ago