About 90,000 people in Illinois will stop receiving unemployment benefits when a federal emergency program ends later this month.
Illinois looks for inmates collecting unemployment .
Senator Will Kraus wants to expand the definition of “misconduct to include violations of an employer’s rules outside the workplace and on an employee’s own time.
A Missouri House member is seeking to expand a law that exempts businesses from being charged for the unemployment benefits of some short-term employees.
The revelation came less than a month after it started a new process which runs the names of unemployment benefit recipients against a list of state inmates.
JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. (AP) __ An estimated 1,200 people have sought unemployment benefits in the Joplin area after their workplaces were damaged or destroyed by a deadly tornado two months ago, according to the local […]
As of April 23, the department reports only about 8,500 payments had been made under the new extension.
The proposal to extend benefits could hit the governor’s desk by the end of the week
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
This week’s Reardon Roundtable guests include Mayor Slay’s Chief of Staff Jeff Rainford, editorial writer for the Post Tony Messenger, and local comedian Joe Marlotti, and we hear from Missouri State Senators Jim Lembke and Brian Nieves.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Busch Stadium Transforming... Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma... Circus Flora Tent Arrives in...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Local Artists Find Success on... Annie Malone Parade 2013 Landmarks Association Unveils...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Ballpark Village Starting To... 2013 Tour de Grove
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Hazardous Household Waste... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Andy Cohen At Busch
- RT @damianpaletta: I'll be on @KMOX in a few minutes with @charliekmox talking about #IRS. Tune in St. Louis! 1 hour ago
- RT @DebbieMonterrey: @LarryConnersUSA joins @charliekmox and me on @KMOX at 9:05 stlouis.cbslocal.com/#listen-live 3 hours ago
- RT @KMOX: 9:05a-Charlie & Debbie talk with fired KMOV Anchor Larry Conners. kmox.com/listen 3 hours ago
- Traffic Increasing at Lambert Airport cbsloc.al/16U8BKq 3 hours ago